Frequently Asked Questions
1. Second virtual training seminar on oncology and psycho-oncology BJCN 2023
The seminar is intended for medical oncologists, psychologists and all other specialists involved in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of breast cancer, other solid tumors and malignant hematopathies.
The seminar is held in a virtual format, including the possibility of participation through a virtual training portal.
You need a valid electronic registration, a good Internet connection, a computer or other device.
The Seminar will provide:
– Access to all live training presentations
– Participation in online discussions
– Access to a virtual showroom
– Access to Library MORE to browse and freely download the following books and manuals:
- TNM classification of malignant tumors
- Staging of childhood malignancies for population-based registries
- Breast cancer – is there an unused potential for prevention and early diagnosis in Bulgaria
- Textbook BJCN-MORE 2022 “Behavior in gastric carcinoma”
- Guidelines for behavior in gastric carcinoma, BJCN-MORE 2022
– Access to the digital platform MORE e-Guidelines
– Certificate from BJCN and credit points from the Bulgarian Medical Union (BLS).
The official opening is from 09:00AM on March 25, 2023. (see Scientific program).
The virtual platform and all presentations will be available again one week after the workshop closes and for two months thereafter (from 04/01/2023 to 05/31/2023). All features of the seminar portal will be available for this period.
In case you do not have a registration, you will have the opportunity to register until May 31, 2023, which will give you access to all the functionalities listed above.
Registration and the Continuing Medical Education platform will remain active until May 31, 2023.
Registration for the training seminar is free. To register and get more information click on the button Registration.
If you have registered, you have received a confirmation email with additional information from firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions, please contact the administrators by email at email@example.com
3. Scientific program, keynote speakers and moderator
4. Certificate and credit points
Your certificate will be available after the seminar concludes. You will receive a review link on your registration email and the certificate can be downloaded from there.
If you encounter a problem, please contact the administrators by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar is accredited by the Bulgarian Medical Association (BMA) with fixed credit points for participants and lecturers.
If you wish to receive a certificate from the BMA, please enter your personal number in the respective field when registering for the seminar.
Your certificate will be sent after the conference closes.
5. Company sponsorships and exhibition
If you wish to sponsor the seminar, please contact the Organizing Committee:
Phone: +359 52 604 738, +359 888 537 871
- As a sponsor-exhibitor, your booth will be free of charge
- As an exhibitor only, the stand must be paid for
For more information, please contact the Organizing Committee at email:email@example.com
To organize and/or declare an intention to participate through a virtual exhibition stand, please contact the Organizing Committee by 10.03.2023 by email firstname.lastname@example.org The team will contact you and provide more information on the general, technical and financial requirements of the exhibition hall.
If you have any questions related to the technical provision of the virtual stand you have requested, please contact the technical team by email: email@example.com